Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Back to Work



Making Progress
Well, once the question about the birds was answered it was time to get back to work on the farm. I always have certain goals in mind of what I want to accomplish. If I can accomplish most of those goals than I know we are making progress. With that said, I would have to say it was a productive weekend. 
My goals
1.) Finish preparing the rock wall garden.
2.) Texture paint the bedroom ceiling.
3.) Mow the lawn.
4.) Water the trees.
5.) Put the baseboards up in the bedroom.
Well, I accomplished all of these goals except the ceiling is not done. I ran out of paint. I guess I did not learn the lesson I passed onto my readers last time (always buy more than you think you need and then take the extra back).  
In addition to completing my goals I also accomplished a few more tasks that were not goals.

Take a look!

A homemade Christmas gift is now hanging on the inside of the bathroom door for robes, towels etc.

After hours of sponge painting a textured ceiling I felt compelled to be creative. I added a wall painting in the bathroom above the tub.

The base boards are now up in the bedroom.

As you can see, some outlets have been completed too, thanks to Greg.
 
Completed rock wall garden; ready for planting. The end dirt will be filled in with grass.




The last highlight of this trip was that Greg finally got the bathtub fixed; no leaks.  We actually took a bath! 






No comments:

Post a Comment